KRAL MANTI RECIPES
- 1 package of Kral Manti 250 g.
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 l (10 water glasses) broth/water
- 1 bowl of yoghurt
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 dsp salt
- Boil the broth or water.
- Add 1/2 spoons of salt to the boiling water.
- Put a package of Kral Manti in it and boil for 20-25 minutes.
- Strain the boiled manti and take them to a serving plate.
- While boiling, prepare a plain sauce.
- Put olive oil and butter in the pot, and melt at a low heeat.
- Add tomato paste and roast until the smell is gone.
- First, spread yoghurt with/without garlic on the boiled dumplings.
- Then, put sauce and butter.
- Optionally, serve with spices.